Bullet Journal Birthdays Ideas
Birthdays are the perfect excuse to make those special people in your life feel extra special. Unfortunately, with our busy lives, it can be so easy to not remember birthdays.
The good news is that there are some easy Bullet Journal birthday page ideas that will make sure you never forget birthdays again!
Fun Birthday Facts
Before we share ideas for the perfect Bujo Birthday spread, here are some fun birthday facts you might not have known!
- The ” Happy Birthday Song” was originally called ” Good Morning To You” and was written in 1893 for school children.
- In Vietnam, everyone celebrates their birthday together on Tet which is New Years Day.
- The least common birthday is 29th February followed by 25th December
- The most common birthday months are July, August, and September.
- You share your birthday with about 21 million other people!
- Some unusual birthday traditions from around the world include being covered in flour and having your earlobes pulled.
Birthday Journal Ideas
We all know that a Bullet Journal is the best way to get organized for any part of your life, and birthdays are no exception. Here are some great Bullet Journal page ideas for all things Birthdays.
Bullet Journal Future Log
If you prefer a simple Bullet Journal then you may want to just use your Future Log to track birthdays. Click to find out how to create the best Future Log Spread.
Bullet Journal Birthday Tracker
Create a gorgeous birthday tracker and easily see upcoming birthdays.
The secret to making a Birthday Calendar Spread really work is to make sure you check this at the start of every month and add those birthdays to your monthly spreads and weekly layouts. Don’t forget to transfer this to your new Bullet Journal at the start of every year.
Some birthday tracker ideas:
- Make it simple to see birthdays at a glance
- Leave room to add birthdays for new friends, babies, and other additions
- Add other special dates to like wedding anniversaries
- Use gorgeous quotes to inspire your birthday timeline
Birthday Tracker Inspiration
If you want to create a special Bullet Journal tracker for birthdays then check out some of these gorgeous pages for ideas and inspo.
Some other Bullet Journal Birthday layouts you will want to try.
Bullet Journal Birthday Page
Self-care is so important and something everyone should take the time to do. A great time to take some extra special care of yourself is on your birthday.
Why not create a special Birthday Page?
Some ideas for what to include on your birthday page:
- Create a birthday tradition. Maybe a special place to visit or a cake you love.
- Reflect on what you have achieved since your last birthday.
- Do some goal-setting to make some dreams happen for your next birthday.
- Write down what you are grateful for. ( Here are some gratitude prompts if you are stuck for ideas)
- Plan a birthday itinerary. This could be everything from having your favorite breakfast to spending some time at your favorite park or beach, having coffee with someone that makes you laugh, or being pampered at a day spa.
- Write your favorite memories down from the previous year.
- Create a fun birthday bucket list that can be for the day or to achieve over the upcoming year.
- Stick in photos from the year
- Create a fun “About You” list. You could put your favorite color, movies, books, friends, where you have traveled. It’s so much fun to look back on later and see how you have changed and grown as a person.
Bullet Journal Birthday Month
Why not celebrate your birthday month with a birthday theme or bullet journal monthly log theme that is all about YOU!
You could make it with lots of Birthday doodles like the ones later on in this post or pick a theme that you really love. Make sure your cover pages and spreads all fit into the theme.
Here are some themes that could inspire you:
You could even do something simple like splashing out on some gorgeous new washi tape and creating your monthly collection all around it. We have lots of ideas on how to use washi tape in your bujo here.
Bullet Journal Gift Tracker
I like to buy my gifts ahead of time, maybe when I see something I know someone will love, or if there are some amazing bargains. I then can put these in a safe spot…and forget about them.
A great idea is to keep track of the gifts I have already purchased so I do not double up.
This is one we created for the Holiday season but it is so simple to change this to a birthday gift tracker.
Bullet Journal Birthday Planner
Create a gorgeous birthday planner spread like this from @dutch_color_love.
This could be for your party or a child’s. Some things to add to create the best birthday planning spread:
- To-do list. ( From booking venues to buying food )
- Theme ideas
- Keeping track of invites and acceptance numbers
- Party decorating ideas and list
- Important dates and when you need to do things
- Jobs that need doing before the party
Ideas For Decorating Your Bujo Birthday Pages
Use fun and simple bullet journal doodles to decorate your pages and birthday trackers.
We have some gorgeous Bullet Journal birthday doodles for you to try. Click for these easy birthday doodles.
Bullet Journal Fonts
Use a gorgeous font to make your birthday pages stand out.
Click to find new bujo fonts to try.
Bullet Journal Headers
Headers are a great way to make a Bullet Journal page look amazing.
Find 15 easy Bullet Journal headers to try here.
Bullet Journal Supplies
One of my favorite things about having a bujo is that they are so simple to set up and can be as minimalist or as decorative as you feel.
Here are the basics you will need for these Bullet Journal examples:
Need help creating your Birthday Tracker with some gorgeous stationery? Check out these great posts on our favorite Bujo supplies:
- The Best Bullet Journal accessories ( Find the best tool to create circle trackers in this post)
Do you track birthdays or do something special for your own birthday in your Bujo?
We love to see our community’s pages and spreads, so if you have created a birthday tracker or other birthday spread come and share over on our Facebook Group.
More Bullet Journal Ideas
PIN FOR LATER!