Washi tape storage solutions
Are you a bullet journal addict? Then you need to be creative to find ways to store and display your washi rolls. In this post I will share many washi tape storage ideas to help you keep your collection organized and ready to be used.
I have too much washi tape… said no one ever!
If you are anything like all my other bullet journal friends, you will have so many rolls of washi tape around your home and still, want more. You can never have enough beautiful designs in my opinion.
The one problem I do have with my stationery addiction is finding ways to store your products.
It can sometimes take me ages to find the particular washi design I need for a spread and I have that many rolls in so many different spots I even forget what washi tapes I actually have.
I found this a little ironic, considering the idea is to use a bullet journal to organize your life. So with that in mind, I decided to find ways to organize washi tape.
Read on to see all the possible storage solution for your washi.
How To Store Washi Tape
Since taking the time to sort and store my washi tape properly I have found it so much easier to grab what I need or even design whole bullet journal spreads around a particular washi tape design.
Realizing that I am probably not the only one with this problem I have decided to share some of the great washi storage ideas I found. I hope that they help you out too.
Easy Ways to Store Washi Tape
Washi Tape Rings
Another super simple way to keep many washi tape organized. This ring will hold several rolls.
- Package includes: 3 heavy-duty 8-inch rings (washi tapes are...
- Large Capacity: the washi tape organizer can hold 24-38...
- Great Storage Solution: The washi tape storage ring keeps...
- Space Saver: handy for hang up / take on travel. Your washi...
Washi Tape Boxes
This washi tape box above has 30 different compartments. That should be enough to hold a reasonable washi tape collection (or at least your favorites…)
I love this clear washi tape storage. It can hold up to 45 rolls and protects your precious tape from dust and moisture.
- 1.Package including 1pc box [Box only, Tapes not...
- 2.Note: not for any tape whose diameter is over 5 cm/ 2...
- 3.ADJUSTABLE DIVIDERS-It is easy to remove and place the...
- 4.Sturdy material: the craft organizer is made of clear...
Washi Tape Dispensers
This washi tape dispenser holds 30 rolls of tape and you can stack them up. Just buy as many as you need!
I also love how they spin like a lazy Susan… because I really am a little lazy at heart.
A simple and easy way to store and dispense craft tape. Just place it within easy reach on your desk.
These washi tape dispensers are a cheap and easy way to store your tape. They hold five rolls each and can be stacked. I love that they cut the tape too.
- Storage bins - WR - storage and Décor - Washi tape...
- American long-established stationery Amari Kankurafu...
- We R Memory Keepers storage bins storage & decor-washi tape...
- ORGANIZE IN STYLE: This stylish white matte-finish dispenser...
Need a few more washi tape designs in your collection? Find out what I think are the best washi tapes for bullet journals here.
DIY washi tape holder
Of course if you are feeling creative I am sure you can come up with many ways to organize your washi rolls with what you have at home.
Below I share some DIY projects to help you organize your washi collections.
DIY washi tape organizer
DIY Carry on washi tape hack
Do you have a card or a popsicle stick lying around? Then you can carry many washi tape samples in your pencil case without having the washi tape take a lot of space.
This hack is amazing for traveling bujo lovers.
DIY Washi Storage Ideas
It would be simple to add a few more washi tape holders too if you have an extensive collection.
DIY washi tape dispenser
How about making your own washi tape dispenser and storage with aluminum foil box?
Check out how Hello Creative Family made this beautiful washi tape dispenser here.
Creative Ways To Organize Washi Tape
A thread rack is a simple way to store washi tape and it looks fantastic.
- Premium Natural Beechwood Contruction for Superior...
- 60-Spool Thread Rack for Holding Sewing, Quilting,...
- The Natural Hardwood May Be Painted or Stained to Match with...
- The Spindles Accommodate a Wide Variety of Spool or Cone...
Fill up one (or a few) straw dispensers.
They look so pretty on your desk and it also a great way to stop your washi supplies getting dusty.
- Fits 11.5 Inch Tall Straws -- Easily Holds Tallest Straws on...
- Flawless Clear Acrylic Body w/Precise Fitting Pull-Up Chrome...
- Comes w/20 White Straws, Also for Makeup Brushes, Pencils,...
- Acrylic is Stronger, More Impact Resistant, Lighter in...
- ADJUSTABLE JEWELRY STAND: Finally, a jewelry stand that's...
- STYLISH AND CHEERFUL: A classic pairing of natural ash wood...
- STURDY: Acro comes with a weighted base to ensure the...
- INCLUDES PERFORATED POST: Acro includes a perforated post...
Paper towel holder
How about using a paper towel holder to store washi tape?
Find one that suits your space best. Make a wall hanging one like this above your desk. Or you could use the free standing ones and use different holders for each color family of tape.
- WALL MOUNTED PAPER TOWEL HOLDER: Keep paper towels within...
- DURABLE: Rust-resistant stainless steel for long lasting use
- STYLISH: Matte satin finish is fashionable and matches a...
- INCLUDED HARDWARE: Includes all necessary mounting hardware...
Pretty Ways to Store Washi Tape
Handmade Organizer for Washi Tape Rolls
This handmade washi tape holder can be painted in any color to match your mood or decor. Get one made here.
I hope you found the best way to store washi tape that suits you. If I missed your favorite way to organize washi tape let me know in the comments below so I can add it.
More washi tape posts:
PIN FOR LATER!