Looking for an easy way to increase mindfulness, reduce stress and relax? Try the magic of Mandalas
Stunning, Intricate Designs That Are Perfect For Adult Coloring, Children’s Coloring, Classroom Activities and More
This Mandala Coloring Book Is:
Struggle to meditate or find a way to reduce your stress levels and relax?
Don’t worry, you’re are not alone!
But there is an easier way
We live in a busy World!
With modern technology we seem to be on call 24/7, we rush from one task to another and it can be hard to switch off.
In fact, studies show that we are more stressed and anxious now than ever before, and those levels keep rising.
So, how can you destress and relax?
Well, we all know about traditional methods like meditation and yoga. But sometimes this just isn’t possible.
Maybe you don’t know how to do them effectively, don’t live near a class you can join..are maybe you just really just don’t enjoy doing them ( which kind of defeats the purpose, right? ).
Ready To Try An Easier Method?
Just Imagine How You Will Feel When:
- You begin to quiet all the mental noise and start to really focus
- Improve your vision and motor skills
- Have an easy relaxation tool you can practise ANYWHERE
- You release your creativity in a safe and fun way
- Sleep better
How Can Just Coloring Do All Of This?
- When you color you allow the amygdala ( that part of your brain which controls your emotions and survival instincts) to relax. Just like when you meditate!
- When you sit and start thinking about what colors you want to use, and staying in the lines of those intricate designs you are using both sides of your brain. This is great for both adults and children to develop all important motor skills.
- All the skills that you use while you are coloring means you are concentrating on the task! This allows you to really live in the moment and be more mindful.
- Using tools like coloring to relax can stimulate the release of melatonin. This helps you sleep better…and may even have anti ageing properties
Pretty Amazing, Right?
It's all possible with the
Mandala Coloring Book!
Each mandala is a one of a kind!
You will find different levels of intricacy which is perfect as you can decide on designs depending on the time you have and your stress levels.
Print over and over again to try different color schemes, coloring techniques and supplies.
You can print as many times as you want for personal use. You can also access the pdf via the computer, tablet or phone.
ready to get started?
This product is a printable PDF instant download. You will NOT receive a physical product. Please note that as these products are digital printable files, no refunds will be given.
We want to ensure however that you are 100% happy with your printable purchase, if you have any feedback or issues please don’t hesitate in contact us.
Got A Question?
Need help? Check out the most frequently asked questions and answers.
Nope, it doesn’t matter at all!
Coloring is a skill, and one you probably haven’t practised much since you were a kid! Be kind to yourself and just enjoy the process.
It doesn’t matter if you make mistakes, remember you can just reprint a page whenever you like! Or even better, learn to love your mistakes and keep on coloring.
There is no right or wrong. Forget all that ” Blue and green should never be seen without a color in between” and just go crazy!
Print out a mandala a few times then just experiment with all sorts of color combinations. You will end up discovering what colors you love together
Straight away! As soon as you have finished purchasing the Mandala Coloring Book you will be able to download all the coloring sheets instantly.
No way! These are perfect for beginners to art pros.
You don’t need any fancy tools. Of course you can always splash out on amazing pens ( check out the ones we love here), but any pencils, crayons or markers your have at home is fine!
Yes..and even more yes!
These are perfect for kids of all ages ( and tweens and teens too!). Not only does it allow a child creative freedom but they also get all the benefits too! It’s a great way to promote quiet time while helping children to process emotions.
You can use them in the class room, at home and as an activity to keep them busy while out and about ( it’s a great way to replace screen time at restaurants and other places with these beautiful pages).